Memeco represents LAR LLC who is the exclusive distributor for Strathkelvin Instruments
Find out how the bacteria in your Wastewater Treatment Plant are performing in real-time.
The information is at your fingertips with hand held portable AS-bioscope!
This simple to use instrument quickly measures bacteria performance in aerobic wastewater treatment facilities providing valuable information in the following application areas:
- Biodegradation rate profiling. By assessing how your plant is performing under real time conditions.
- Bacterial health by comparing the current sample with the last ten measurements at a specified point.
- Energy Optimization by determining the critical oxygen point.
- Measuring DO and temperature levels at any selected point in your plant including RAS lines and Clarifiers.
- SVI and SSVI performance.
The AS-bioscope has been optimized to provide very simple measurements of:
- OUR (Oxygen Update Rate)
- DO (Dissolved Oxygen)
- Critical Oxygen Point
- Touch screen user interface
- Software automatically calculates OUR and Critical Oxygen point
- Simple data transfer to PC
- Measuring point history file created
- Remotely at PC
- In the field via touch screen
- I-button sensing in the field
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Sensors: 1 Strathkelvin Instruments 1302 oxygen
- electrode, bias voltage 650 mV.
- 1 solid state sensor.
- Data Storage: Sony Microsoft Tiny USB Flash Drive
- temperature range: 0 °C to 40 °C.
- Environmental: Altitudes up to 2000 m.
- Pollution Degree 1.
- Safety: Complies with EN61010-1
- temperature range: – 20 °C to + 60 °C.
- EMC: Complies with EN50081-1 and EN50082-1
- Weight (dry): With carrying case 12kg