The modern urban water distribution system is based on smart water networks – water health monitors, transmitters and data loggers that constantly survey the water quality. These devices need a smart, reliable, affordable, preferably green source of available energy. Hydrospin found a solution: a mini-generator that converts water-generated kinetic energy into electric hydropower in city pipelines.
Benefits of Hydrospin technology:
- Provides green, affordable electric hydropower to data loggers, sensors and any control unit.
- Patented Wet Generator with compatibility to drinking water
- Sophisticated HydroCharger with multi-charging channels
- Insertion device compatible with following pipe diameters:
- 3” (80 mm)
- 4” (100 mm)
- 6” (150 mm)
- 8” (200 mm)
- Applicable in any water distribution network
- Minimal head loss
- Minimal flow interference
- Water and pressure resistant casing – IP68 Rating